Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Blue SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 38.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Brilliant Brand SMD LED blue neon rope lights are the perfect replacement for traditional glass neon lights with their flexibility and amazing color. SMD LED neon rope lights don’t have the typical appearance of individual light dots that you see with other LED lights and provide a consistent neon color. Create signs, shapes, or manipulate lights to fit your application with flexible and durable neon rope lights. You will save money with LED neon rope lights as they consume 80% less power than traditional glass neon and have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. SMD LED neon rope lights are perfect for creating signs, lighting your business, or providing accent lighting to your home.
SMD LED blue neon rope lights are rolled in 148 foot spools and are cuttable every 19.5 inches. Custom cuts are also available for shorter lengths.
Get everything you need to complete your project, including track, controllers and mounting clips on our accessories page.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Standard Power Cord (pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (pre-installed)
- (1) End Cap (pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.05 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 304 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0139 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.59 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||21.7 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.59 Inches x 0.98 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|
This was one of the best investments i could have ever made for our business! it was super easy to install (needed WAY more clips than estimated though) and have it wandering all over our ice cream shop ~ you notice us from 1/2 mile away yet even when you are right in front of it, it isn't glaring... just super cool! kids take pics in front of it and it's the talk of the town. Staff at Birddog Lighting were very helpful in sorting out the details of exactly what to get and how to install it. I highly recommend it!