If you are looking for the brightest LED lighting option, look no further than our high intensity SMD 5050 LED 120-volt strip lights. Our 65’ spools of blue SMD 5050 LED strip lights will provide you with the brightness you desire to complete your next lighting project. With triple chip LED technology, you will experience the maximum light output available in the LED industry. Use Blue SMD 5050 strip lights for task lighting, work lighting, accent lighting, or any situation that requires optimal light output. There’s no limit to what you can do as our SMD 5050 LED 120-volt strip lights can be used indoors and outdoors.
Are you looking to bring some additional excitement to your strip lighting? Consider our dimmers, faders, or flashing controllers for your next project.
Each 65 foot blue LED strip light spool comes with just the basic accessories to get you started so check out our full list of LED strip light accessories to have the ability to fully customize your lighting experience. SMD 5050 LED strip lights can be cut every 19.5 inches, making them an extremely versatile solution.
Also known as LED tape lights and LED ribbon lights due to their shape and flexibility, LED strip lights will impress you with triple chip technology that utilizes 3 individual LEDs per chip to produce a light output of over 200 lumens per foot. They are also incredibly flexible, so you can customize a design and get the right fit for your light creation.
Each Spool Includes:
- 2 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector with an inline rectifier
- End Cap for sealing lights
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.