Discover the next generation in linear lighting technology--120 volt SMD 5050 Blue LED strip lights. The SMD-5050 triple chip offers the brightest accent lighting solution on the LED market today. Easily customizable and incredibly versatile, Blue SMD 5050 LED strip lights come in spools of 148 feet and can be installed up to a maximum of 330 feet providing you with endless options for your next lighting project. The application of these lights are useful for many different lighting situations and they can be installed indoors or outdoors (when properly sealed).
Bring your Blue SMD 5050 LED strip lights to life with a multi-function controller extra fading/flashing/dimming effects..
We also offer a large variety of strip light accessories to help you customize your project to suit your specific lighting needs. LED strip lights can be cut every 19.5 inches allowing you to easily customize the length of your lighting run. Whether you are using these for your crown molding, underneath cabinets, or for perimeter lighting, Brilliant Brand 120 volt strip lights are perfect for any line voltage application.
120 Volt LED SMD-5050 strip lights feature similar high output LEDs found in our 12 volt SMD-5050 Strip Lights but offer a longer maximum run and the ease of line voltage operation. Featuring 60 high output SMD 5050 LEDs every 30 inches these lights are sure to revitalize any dull spaces found in your home or business.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.