Go green today with our SMD 3528 120-volt LED strip lights! Our SMD 3528 strip lights are the latest in SMD technology and will provide the accent lighting you are looking for in your next big project. Our versatile and easy to use LED strip lights are great for holidays such as St. Patrick’s Day, Christmas, or any other special occasion. Green SMD 3528 120-volt LED strip lights can be used for more than just the holidays whether you need it for lighting your house, showing off your team’s colors, or attracting attention to your business. Use our strip lighting in all your projects as it is compatible both indoors and out
Use our Green SMD 3528 120-volt LED strip lights for your next line voltage application and you won’t have to mess with voltage transformers. Each spool of Brilliant Brand LED strip lights comes with 148 feet of lighting and a basic set of accessories that will help you complete a simple installation. Do you need separate sections or is your product under 148 feet? Well no need to fret as our strip lights can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals to a customizable length.
Check out our SMD strip light accessories page to find what you need for your next installation.
Each Green Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Power Plug with a power connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.