Our brand new 4-wire LED RGB color changing rope lights with high output SMD chips will turn your project into a stunning and vibrant work of art. With 2 controller options and a wide variety of accessories we have everything you need to add dynamic lighting to your project.
Brilliant™ Brand 4-wire RGB Color Changing SMD LED Rope Light spools give you the ability to create dazzling color changing effects in both indoor and outdoor lighting applications. 148’ spool includes a standard inline LED RGB mini controller. This economical controller can easily change between the multiple pre-programmed lighting effects with the touch of a button.
For ultimate control, upgrade to our outdoor remote controlled Multi-function RGB LED controller. Everything the RGB mini controller does and way more: easily select from the pre-set color or make your own custom colors or choose from the multiple color changing effects including dimming, flashing, fading, speed control, and multiple pre-programmed effects.
SMD RGB LED Rope lights are easily customizable and can be cut at 39 inch intervals. Commercial grade rope lighting by Brilliant ™ Brand will light up your space year after year and is an excellent option for clubs, restaurants, holiday displays, and homes.
Mounting clips, track, and additional accessories sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.