Cool White LED Rope Lighting - 120V – You’ll soon discover why cool white LED rope lights are one of our most popular colors. The slightly bluish hue of our Brilliant Brand cool white rope lighting (approximately 5500K) is perfect for so many applications. Because rope lighting looks and behaves like a piece of rope, it’s easy to bend or wrap into almost any shape. Combine that with the ability to cut it to length and it makes rope lighting the perfect versatile lighting product for almost any application.
Cool white is great for task lighting, office spaces, warehouses, and decorations of all sorts. If you prefer the warm cozy feeling of a softer light then check out our 120-volt warm white LED rope lights.
Since LED rope lights are much more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights, you will put some money back in your pocket. Not only that, but LEDs last longer, operate cooler, and are much more durable than any other comparable lighting.
- Cool White LED rope lights come UL listed as packaged.
- Consider a rope light track or mounting clips for straight line applications.
- 120 volt rope light spool includes 1 power cord and 1 end cap.
Also available in smaller options. Consider our 65’ cool white rope light spools and our custom cut cool white rope lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.