Green LED Rope Light – Imagine designing your holiday lighting project without the bounds and limitations of traditional lights. Green LED rope lights are the perfect choice for creating virtually any size, shape, and pattern.
To create rope lights, green LEDs are enveloped in a clear, flexible plastic. This protects the string of LEDs, but allows them to be bent, curved, or twisted like a real piece of rope. This flexibility combined with the option to easily cut to length makes rope lighting one of the best options for a custom lighting solution.
Green light spools are ideal for holidays like Christmas, St. Patrick’s Day, Beltane, Earth Day, Mardi Gras, and more. Whether promoting conservation and life, signifying money, or creating a feeling of success, you will fall in love with the ease and beauty of LED rope lights.
How easy is it to customize rope lights? Extremely. For all the available options, please visit our LED rope light accessories section.
Benefits of rope lights include:
- Durability – Durable PVC protects LEDs from the elements. Use indoors or out.
- Flexibility – Bend and wrap led rope lights just like a piece of rope.
- Economical – LEDs use less than 1/3 of the power of incandescent lighting.
- Long Life – With an average life span of 100,000 hours, you won’t fuss with replacements.
- Cooler Operation – Up to 90% efficient, LEDs use power to create light, not heat.
For smaller projects or to have us cut to size for you, please browse our green custom cut rope lights.
- Green LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider rope light channel or mounting clips.
- 148’ LED rope light spools include 1 power cable and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.