Yellow LED Rope Light – Discover why yellow LED rope lights are a top choice among decorators and do it yourselfers. You’ll be amazed at how easy and versatile they are to use. Made by encasing LEDs in flexible PVC tubing, rope lights are king when it comes to flexibility and ease of use in the lighting world. Bend, fold, twist, and contort super flexible LED rope lights into the shape of your choice.
Customize your yellow LED rope light length in the field. One of the many benefits of rope lighting is the ability to cut it to the length you require. Easily cut our rope lights at intervals of 19.5 inches to make a custom length ideal for your particular needs. For further customization including spanning gaps, splitting off, splicing, extending, and more, please see our LED rope light accessories section.
LED rope lights offer a multitude of benefits:
- Flexibility – Wrap and shape just like a piece of rope.
- Durability – LEDs are impact resistant and hold up to extreme temperatures.
- Energy Efficient – Save up to 80% compared to standard incandescent.
- Long Life – Replace your lights less often. Our LED rope lights have a 100,000 hour average lifetime.
- Cooler Operation – Efficient LEDs operate cooler than other lighting sources.
Our bulk spools offer you the most affordable packaging and the lowest cost per foot. If you need smaller quantities please see our yellow custom cut rope lights.
- Yellow LED rope lights come UL listed as packaged. Field modification will void listing.
- Consider rope light channel or mounting clips for straight line applications.
- 120 volt LED rope light spools include 1 power cable and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.