Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Light Yellow LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Directional - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 26.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Light Yellow
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Directional 120-Volt Light Yellow LED Rope Lights are a hard to find led rope light color. This softer yellow color is less intense than standard yellow yet more yellow in appearance than warm white. Soft yellow provides superior contrast when compared to other colors.
With the LEDs facing outward (perpendicular to the PVC casing), directional rope lighting provides a more directed beam of light compared to our omnidirectional LED Rope Light. Directional lighting is great for accenting display cabinets, putting under counters, or for use where 360 degree lighting isn’t needed.
Directional yellow LED rope lights are constructed of high quality, long lasting LEDs surrounded by ½ inch flexible PVC and are sold in spools of 148 feet. Each rope light is cuttable every 19.5 inches and works seamlessly with our 2-wire LED rope light accessories. We also have LED rope light controllers that allow you to make your lights dim, flash, and fade to help you create the perfect lighting effect.
120 Volt LED Rope Lights are extremely flexible and easy to use. They are also durable and long lasting, with an expected lifetime of 50,000 running hours.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Light Yellow|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.8 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 118.4 Watts
Amps Per Foot: .007 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: .99 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet