New to the Birddog Lighting lineup, our Pro Series 120 volt LED rope lights. They feature colored tubing so you can see the lights during the day now too. These orange lights have a brilliant color when lit and even when not lit, the orange tubing still makes it visible. These rope lights are perfect for decorating for the holidays or you can show off your team's colors. The flexibility of rope lights allows you to bend them, wrap them, and create designs with ease. They are cuttable every 19.5 inches to further help you meet your design's needs. To help make your project complete, be sure to check out our accessories. We have controllers for dimming and effects, tracks and clips for mounting, weatherproofing kits for outdoor use, and more.
- Orange Pro Series LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider rope light channel or mounting clips.
- 148’ Pro Series LED rope light spools include 1 pre-attached power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.