65 foot spools of Warm White 120 Volt LED Rope Light are the perfect option for smaller projects. You get the same high quality LEDs encased in flexible PVC that are in our 148 foot rope light spools, only in a smaller quantity. The flexible PVC design means you can twist, bend, and contort your lights into almost any shape required.
Warm White LED rope lights with horizontal bulb placement direct light in all directions (omnidirectional) making them a great solution for accent or decorative lighting projects that require consistent light output. Soft, inviting LED rope lights in warm white are great for interior lighting and mimics the warm feel of incandescent lights.
Our LED rope light spools are very customizable, durable, and energy efficient. The cutting interval is every 19.5 inches and several 2-wire rope light accessories can be used to satisfy your custom cut lighting project needs. Custom light effects can also be created with 2-wire rope light controllers.
Need a larger spool? Save more by purchasing our 148 foot Warm White 120 Volt LED Rope Light spools.
Don’t feel comfortable cutting your own rope light? Let us do it for you. Check out our custom cut Warm White 120 Volt LED Rope Lights.
Each spool comes with a power cord installed and ready to plug in.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.