Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Green Pro Series LED Rope Light with Colored Tubing - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 18.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Just in time for the Holidays, our new Pro Series Green LED Rope light. How do they differ from our traditional rope light? Not only are the LEDs giving off the same great green color you love, they now feature colored tubing as well. The colored tubing not only provides you with more vibrant color, you can also see it in the daylight. Create custom designs that will still stand out in the daytime too! And since it is still our Brilliant Brand rope lighting, it has all the perks of our traditional rope light as well. They are flexible which allows you to create designs with less cutting but don't worry, they still have 19.5-inch cutting intervals so you can cut when you need to.
Made with LEDs, these rope lights will have a long life span and are energy efficient which means savings for you. They can be used indoors or outdoors just be sure to weatherproof your connection points with our convenient weatherproofing kits if using outdoors. We also have a variety of accessories to help you achieve that perfect look.
- Green Pro Series LED rope lights are UL listed until field modified.
- For linear applications consider rope light channel or mounting clips.
- 148’ Pro Series LED rope light spools include 1 pre-attached power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.81 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 120 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0069 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.02 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||11.89 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet