Gold LED Rope Lights – A Birddog exclusive! Choose gold led rope lights for your next lighting project. It’s not hard to see why 120-volt LED light spools are becoming the “gold” standard for home owners and professionals alike.
Among the benefits of LED rope lighting is it’s amazing versatility. Just a half inch in diameter rope lights can be twisted, bent, or wrapped like a real piece of rope, you can contour and contort your lights into almost any conceivable shape. Combine that with the ability to cut your lights to any length in intervals of 19.5 inches or splice together multiple pieces to a combined length of 600’.
Other benefits include energy savings of up to 70% versus similar incandescent lights, 100,000 average LED life, and they are rated for indoor/outdoor.
Our unique gold color will set you apart from the competition. Great for the Christmas holiday or combine with our green rope lights and purple rope lights for some Mardis Gras madness.
Rope lights can be customized in many ways using products from our LED rope light accessories section.
Don’t need a full spool? For smaller lighting projects or to have us cut to size for you, please browse our gold custom cut rope lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.