Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Cool White LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Directional - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 23.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Cool White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Directional Cool White 120-Volt LED Rope Lights provides a more directed light than our omnidirectional LED Rope Light. The LEDs are positioned facing outward which makes one side of the rope light brighter than the other. This is great for under cabinet or shelf lighting, where focused, brighter light is desired. Directional rope lights are durable, versatile, and simple to use. Each ready to use spool includes a factory installed power cord.
Brilliant Brand directional LED rope lights are constructed of ½ inch in diameter super flexible PVC and come in 148 foot light spools. Easily field customizable by cutting to length in intervals of 19.5 inches. Just like our other 2-wire LED rope lights, this product is compatible with many rope light accessories. For dimming, fading, and flashing effects please see our rope light controllers.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Cool White|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.84 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 124 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0057 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.06 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet