Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Warm White LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Directional - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 26.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Warm White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
120-Volt Directional Warm White LED Rope Light Spool – Long lasting directional rope lights provide a more intense focused beam of light on one side of the rope light tube. The long-lasting LED light bulbs are placed facing outward which directs the light at a narrow beam angle towards a single side, making it great for highlighting shelving units, curio cabinets, and under counter lighting.
Warm White LED Rope Lights are ½ inch in diameter, can be cut every 19.5 inches, and come in rolls of 148 feet. We have a wide selection of 2-wire LED rope light accessories to help you create unique and exciting lighting displays. We also offer lighting controllers that allow you to make your lights dim, flash, and fade.
The 148 foot spool comes ready to plug in, with a power cord on one end, and an end cap on the other.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Warm White|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 0.93 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 138 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0063 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.19 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||17.84 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet
Warm White LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - Directional
I installed these on my deck rail. I like the directional LED's. This allowed me to rotate the lights so they don't shine toward the house.