Our all new 120 Volt SMD 5050 LED Strip Light is specifically designed for plant growth and is perfect for any indoor plant grower. Our Custom Cut allows you to choose the length that is required for your growing area in 19.5” increments which is very convenient for the grower that has only a limited amount of space. The durable material that covers the LEDs is able to handle high humidity rates that are common for the average grower all the way to the hydroponic grower. These 120-volt LED grow light strips feature a repeating pattern of 4 Red (660-665nm) LEDs and 1 Blue (450-455nm) LED that have been proven to give whatever type of plant that you are growing optimal growth potential. This lighting is also dimmable for the plant grower that may not need as much light and you can easily use a timer for hands free on/off lighting.
*Custom cut LED strip light sections are not returnable.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
Mounting clips, track, and additional accessories sold separately.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.