12V Cool White LED Rope Lights provide the same function and durability of our 120v LED Rope Lights, but offer the safety, portability, and convenience of a low voltage power source. Use them in your boats, cars, and RVs to create fun and unique light displays.
Since 12-volt LED rope lights can be cut every 4.875 inches, they provide better length customization than regular 120v rope lights and have about twice the lifetime at 100,000 hours. 12 volt Cool White LED Rope Lights come in spools of 33 feet and can be used with a variety of our led rope light accessories.
12v Cool White LED Rope Lights' flexible construction allows you to make 90 degree turns and even U-bends. These lights are rated for both outdoor and indoor usage, and give off an omnidirectional (360 degree) light.
All 12 volt rope light products require a 12 volt power supply. All power supplies are sold separately. We recommend limiting runs to 10 meters with a single power supply. You may experience a slight drop in brightness after 10 meters unless powered from both ends.
If you are looking for 12v lighting with more color options, check out our 12v LED Strip Lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.