120-volt Blue LED strip lights are an optimal choice to complete your next lighting project. LED strip lights are a top choice for accent lighting in crown mold, under cabinets installations, and for outlining projects. Our customers love how versatile, flexible, and easy it is to use our LED SMD 3528 lights. Celebrate holidays, show off your team colors, or to attract attention to your business. SMD 3528 strip lights have the capability to be used either indoors or outdoors.
Also known as tape or ribbon lighting, our SMD 3528 strip lights are great for linear lighting applications. Each 65 foot spool of blue SMD 3528 LED strip lights includes the basic accessories pre attached and ready to plug into any standard wall outlet. Long lasting energy efficient LEDs will save you time and money and can also be cut to length in 19.5 inch intervals. For a complete overview of all our strip light accessories check out our strip light clips, track, and controllers.
Each Blue Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Power Cord with a power connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap made of PVC
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.