LED Multi-Color Rope Lights – A top pick for the person that loves variety. Choose multi-color rope lights and get alternating red, blue, green, and yellow LEDs all in one. LED Rope lights are ideal for a wide variety of applications including stairs, railings, cabinets, decks, walkways, store windows, bars, and much more.
Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are constructed by encasing LEDs in a protective PVC covering. The finished product is flexible, durable, and versatile. Use rope lights in a straight line or twist, bed or spiral them to conform to almost any shape thinkable. Each colored LED light spool can be cut to length in intervals of 21.5”.
Our multi-color LED rope lights are popular all year long, but are even more sought after during the Christmas holiday season. Decorate your eves, patios, or landscaping.
- Multi-color LED rope lights have a UL listing until modified by the end user.
- For linear installations we recommend using rope light mounting clips or rope light mounting track Consider rope light channel or mounting clips for straight line applications.
- 120 volt rope light spool includes 1 power cord and 1 end cap.
Looking for shorter lengths? We can custom cut your multi-color rope lights to your custom specified length.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.