Teal LED Rope Lights – the newest LED rope light color only available at Birddog Lighting! Teal combines the calming properties of blue with the renewal qualities of green. Teal - a common sight in the natural world - is often used in interior decorating. The soothing blue-green shade evokes tropical lagoons and dense jungles.
Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are incredibly more energy efficient, produce less heat, last longer, and generate a richer, brighter light than traditional incandescent bulbs. LED rope lights have a highly durable and flexible PVC tubing making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Omni-directional LED bulb placement results in a greater angle of illumination that spreads the light out evenly in all directions for a more eye-catching and impressive look.
Teal LED rope lights are a perfect choice to revitalize and rejuvenate a retreat in your home, where you can relax and refresh yourself. The hue adds a sophisticated splash of color to any neutral room, especially in bathrooms, living rooms, or TV room.
Additional customization can be made using products from our LED rope light accessories section.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.