Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Teal LED Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 18.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 1 Inch
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 1/2" Round
- Cut Sheet:
- LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- LED Rope Light Installation
- LED Rope Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Teal LED Rope Lights – the newest LED rope light color only available at Birddog Lighting! Teal combines the calming properties of blue with the renewal qualities of green. Teal - a common sight in the natural world - is often used in interior decorating. The soothing blue-green shade evokes tropical lagoons and dense jungles.
Brilliant Brand LED rope lights are incredibly more energy efficient, produce less heat, last longer, and generate a richer, brighter light than traditional incandescent bulbs. LED rope lights have a highly durable and flexible PVC tubing making it ideal for indoor or outdoor use. Omni-directional LED bulb placement results in a greater angle of illumination that spreads the light out evenly in all directions for a more eye-catching and impressive look.
Teal LED rope lights are a perfect choice to revitalize and rejuvenate a retreat in your home, where you can relax and refresh yourself. The hue adds a sophisticated splash of color to any neutral room, especially in bathrooms, living rooms, or TV room.
Additional customization can be made using products from our LED rope light accessories section.
- Teal LED rope lights are UL listed as packaged. However, modification will void this listing.
- For linear applications we recommend LED rope light mounting clips or rope light mounting track.
- Each spool of rope lights includes 1 molded power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||Gold - 2600k|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.05 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 156 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0086 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.27 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Bulb Spacing:||1 Inch|
|Lumen Output:||11.89 Lumens per foot|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||Standard Cord: 492 Feet
High Output Rectifier: 600 Feet