Choose our Red, White, and Blue rope light spool to celebrate your love for America! LED rope lights are incredibly versatile and remarkably easy to use. You can wrap our red, white, and blue LED rope lights around almost anything because they are flexible like rope. They are a great option for lighting your deck, decorating your home, and attracting customers to your business or organization.
This 120V rope lighting solution is more energy efficient than traditional incandescent rope lights and will save you money on your electric bill. LEDs also last longer, operate cooler, and have greater durability than any other similar lighting. Our Red, White, and Blue LED rope light spool is the perfect addition for your next celebration, whether it's the 4th of July, Memorial Day, a party at the VFW, or whenever you want to show off your USA pride!
- Red, White, and Blue LED rope lights are UL listed as packaged, but cutting them will void this listing.
- LED track is sold separately and recommended for linear applications.
- Each 148’ spool of ½ 120 volt rope light includes 1 molded power cord and 1 end cap.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.