Add some color to the cold darks months before green grass and flowers start popping up. Spring Rope Lights are the perfect transition to warmer temperatures. The bright yellow, green and purple can be used for multiple holidays. Add them to your front porch for Easter, decorate your eves with these vibrant colors for summer nights and put them back up for Christmas for a lighter Christmas look over the traditional red and green. You can easily wrap, bend and contour these rope lights for any application and we have weatherproofing kits and various mounting accessories to safely mount the lights for your project. These lights are also cuttable and are marked every 19.5 inches as guidance.
- Custom cuts may take additional time to prepare your order, especially for larger orders. Please allow 1-2 business days for your order to be processed and prepared to ship.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.