12V Warm White LED Rope Lights offer the same flexibility and ease of use as our standard 120v LED Rope Lights, which makes them a great solution for accent or decorative lighting projects where 12V DC power is required. These rope lights can be used indoors and outdoors which make them ideal for use in your boat, car, and RV. Constructed from high quality LEDs that are encased in ultra-flexible PVC allowing for 90° corners, U-bends, and easy installation around railings, poles, and awnings.
Brilliant Brand 12 Volt Warm White LED Rope Lights are omnidirectional, meaning they give off 360 degrees of light. A single 150 watt 12v power source can run up to 735ft of lights. They have a ½ inch diameter, come in spools of 65 feet, and can be cut every 4.875 inches.
12v Warm White LED Rope lights work with our 2-wire rope light accessories.
All 12 volt rope light products require a 12 volt power supply. All power supplies are sold separately.
If you're interested in a wider variety of color options in 12v lighting, check out our 12v LED Strip Lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.