Whether it’s dynamic interior lighting or a large vibrant exterior building sign, make the switch to 24 Volt Neon Dream Color LED Lights and discover why neon lights have all the advantages over outdated glass neon.
Dream Color Changing LED Neon Rope Lights are smaller, lighter, and very flexible making installation simple and easy. They also drastically reduce power consumption, saving you money while delivering unrivaled light quality.
Made with an impact and UV resistant, weatherproof PVC that encases the latest SMD LED technology Dream Color Neon is incredibly durable not to mention long lasting. With a lifespan of up to 50,000 hours or more and a two-year limited warranty, you can count on it to have a long maintenance free lifespan.
The following items are sold separately and are required for operation:
Dream Color RGB Controller – Get full control of speed and brightness of over 300 preset effects.
24 Volt Power Supply – Dream Color RGB neon rope lights require 24V DC power – get your power supply here.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.