This Rechargeable UV-C LED Ultraviolet Handheld Sterilization Lamp uses powerful Ultraviolet-C light to significantly reduce and naturally eliminate germs that cause illness, infections, asthma, or allergic reactions. Use it all over your house and office or take it with you when you travel.
A simple and easy way to disinfect and sanitize kitchen surfaces and utensils, furniture, children’s toys, bedding, towels, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, remote controls, hair brushes, toothbrushes, jewelry, razors, computer keyboards, telephone handsets, baby and infant accessories, and much more!
Each wand uses a USB-C rechargeable battery that can power the lights for up to 120 minutes of continuous use. A digital display clearly shows the countdown timer as well as indicating when the light is low on battery power.
Integrated Safety Features: a built-in safety switch will automatically turn the UV-C light off if the device is turned upward, protecting your eyes from exposure to UV-C light. A locking switch also helps prevent the device from opening unintendedly as well as preventing children from activating the light.
Directions for use: hold the UV-C Light Sanitizing Wand 1-2 inches above the surface. Expose the items to the UV-C light for 180 seconds, hovering over specific areas for 5-10 seconds.
- Effective against Coronavirus, E. coli, Staphylococcus Aureus, and Candida Albicans
- UV Band: 270-280nm
- LED Life: 10,000 Hours
- Sterilization Distance: 0.4 in – 2.0 in (1 cm – 5 cm)
- Sterilization Time: 180 seconds
- Dimensions: 7.0 in L x 1.5 in Dia. (18 cm x 3.8 cm)
- Battery Type: USB-C Rechargeable 18650 (3.7V / 1500mAh)
- Operating Time: 120 minutes continuously - with full charge
- Power Consumption: 3 Watts
- Charging indicator: Red Flashing Light - charging, Green Light - fully charged, digital display will flash to indicate low battery
- Automatic digital LED countdown display
- Child safety lock and tilt sensor switch to prevent unintended eye exposure
- Listings: CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE
Warning: avoid eye and skin exposure, eye and skin damage may result from direct exposure to the light produced by these lamps. Keep away from children.