Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Orange Mini LED Neon Strip Light - 12 Volt - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 1.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 16.4 Feet
- 12 Volt DC
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.24 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 0.98 Inches
- Light Output:
- 5 mm x 13 mm
- Outdoor Use (IP67)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V Mini LED Neon Strip Cut Sheet
- 12V Mini LED Neon Strip Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Try our 12 Volt Orange Neon Strip Light and it will be clear why LED Neon is better than traditional glass bulbs. Energy efficient, safe, and durable, these lights will last 50,000 hours. It will deliver bright light and savings in all types on indoor and outdoor applications including custom signs, eves, and more! These mini LED neon strip lights can be used in bars, restaurants, homes, and office buildings.
Easy to modify with cutting intervals, these orange neon lights are encased in UV protected silicone for maximum customizability. We also offer a variety of accessories from mounting track to weatherproofing kits.
This 16.4 foot spool comes ready to be attached to a 12 volt power supply.12v Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
All 12 volt neon strip light products require a compatible 12 volt power supply. All power supplies are sold separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Cutting Intervals:||0.98 Inches|
|Minimum Bending Diameter:||3.15 Inches|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.48 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 24.3 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.12 Amps
Amps Per 16.4ft Spool: 2.02 Amps
|Dimensions:||0.2 Inches x 0.51 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.24 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||43.90 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-58°F - 176°F|
|Max Run Length:||16.4 Feet|