Our 12 volt Cool White SMD 3528 indoor strip lights are sure to brighten any day with their cooling glow. Our 12 volt LED strip lights are versatile and easily customizable as they can be cut every 2 inches. Cool White has our highest color temperature which ranges from 5500-6000k with a lumen output of 10 lumens per LED. Try out our 12 volt dimmer if cool white is too bright for every occasion and you want to control the brightness of your lights.
12 volt IP22 rated strip lights are ideal for indoor linear applications. Use for indoor accent lighting such as crown molding, under cabinets, and for perimeter lighting inside your house. If you need lights that can be used outdoors, then try out waterproof IP65 rated lights. If you need a brighter lighting solution, then check out our 12 volt SMD-5050 strip lights.
This 16.4 foot self-adhesive LED Light Strip spool comes with everything you need to connect to your 12 volt power source.
12 volt LED Lighting Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
12 volt power supplies are sold separately. You can find them on our accessories page.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.