Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Blue LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 3528) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 3528 SMD LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Installation
- 12V SMD 3528 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
If you are looking for an indoor accent lighting solution, then try out our Brilliant Brand SMD 3528 12V Blue LED strip lights today! These lights are equipped with self-adhesive taping on the back of the lights for easy mounting. Connect them to a 12-volt power source and enjoy the glowing aura of blue light!
IP22 12-volt LED strip lights work great for indoor lighting projects. 12-volt strip lights are an innovative, low-voltage option for lighting up your home, your office, or to bring some life into dull spaces in your home! Our 12V blue LED strip lights come with what you need for use and are equipped to be connected to your 12-volt power source.
SMD 3528 12-volt LED light strips have 300 standard intensity single chip LEDs and consume only 1.46 watts per foot. Our LED lights have a long lifespan lasting for 50,000 hours or more.
If you are looking for a higher intensity 12-volt strip light, check out our 12 volt SMD-5050 strip lights. We also offer 12-volt LED strip lights that can be used outdoors with our waterproof IP65 rated lights.
This 16.4 foot self-adhesive LED Light Strip spool comes with everything you need to connect to your 12-volt power source.
12v Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
A 12 volt power source is required for this product. If needed, a 12 Volt Power Supply can be purchased separately.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||16.4 Feet Feet|
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 1.46 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 24 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.12 Amps
Amps Per 16.4ft Spool: 2 Amps
|Current:||45-54mA per meter|
|Bulbs||300 Standard Intensity SMD 3528 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||2mm Tall x 8mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor Use Only|
|Lumen Output:||45 Lumens per foot|
|Max Run Length:||20 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|