If you can’t decide on a single color for your next project, then try out our 12-volt RGB Color Changing LED lights! RGB strip lights can change to almost any color combination with the RGB controller and can display special effects such as dim, fade, and flash. RGB LED strip lights are one of the most versatile products around with their flexibility and ability to change colors and adapt to any lighting situation. SMD5050 LEDs are the latest innovation in the LED industry with their triple chip technology. They feature 300 high intensity LEDs to provide the brightest shade of LED strip lights that we have available. IP65 rated LED strip lights are weatherproof if correctly sealed and can be used both indoors or outdoors.
Whether you need lights to assume any color for a situation or you get bored with the same color for your accent lighting, Brilliant RGB LED strip lights will work for all your lighting needs. You can customize 12 volt strip lights to nearly any length as they are cuttable every 2 inches. Installation for 12 volt RGB strip lights is simple since they are equipped with 3M double stick adhesive. Do you need other accessories for your installation? Then stop by our 12 volt LED strip light accessories page.
RGB strip lights used red, green, and blue lights to create over 8,000 color combinations. With high intensity SMD 5050 LED technology, your lights are sure to stand out.
SMD 5050 RGB LED strip lights require a 12 volt power source and an LED RGB controller (sold separately). Additional accessories can be found on our 12 volt LED strip light accessories page.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.