Experience the joy of dazzling color changing effects of RGB strip lights today when you purchase our RGB 12v Chasing LED strip light bundle! Also known in the industry as LED tape lights, these high output RGB lights feature 150 high intensity color changing LEDs offering the maximum light output possible for color changing and chasing strip lights. Don't be fooled by other cheap and inferior strip lights. We have tested and developed these high quality strips that will last you many years.
Our LED light bundle will provide you with everything you need to run all the light effects including: RGB Chasing Strip Light Spool, Programmable Chasing Controller, and the 12 volt 6 Amp Power supply. You will enjoy the light output and the capability to choose from 133 different program settings to choose from such as steady burn, fade, or a variety of color chasing options.
12v LED Chasing Strip Lights are extremely versatile and easy to adapt to any project. You can cut RGB chasing strip lights every 4 inches to get them to your desired length. IP67 rated strip lights are manufactured to withstand the elements, so they can be used both indoors and outdoors.
Each LED light bundle comes with everything you need!
- 1 x16.4 ft. RGB LED Chasing Strip Light Spool
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
- 1 x RGB controller connector
- 1 x 12 Volt 6 Amp Standard Power Supply
- 1 x Programmable RGB Chasing Controller w/ Remote - battery included
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.