Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Red LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 5050 SMD LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 12V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
You will be amazed with our Brilliant Brand SMD 5050 12-volt Red LED strip lights when you choose them for your next low-voltage lighting project. Our high-output, triple chip SMD technology is the brightest LED strip lighting solution on the market! 12-volt red LED strip lights are perfect for accent lighting, celebrating the holidays, or attracting attention to your business. Our IP22 rated strip lights are meant for indoor use, but we offer the same lights that are rated for outdoor use with our IP65 SMD 5050 strip lights.
Brilliant Brand 12-volt LED strip lights (also known as tape or ribbon lighting) are great for all your linear lighting applications. 12-volt strip lights are easily customizable so you can cut to your needed length in 2 inch intervals. You will save money on power consumption with 12-volt red LED strip lights as they only consume 4.1 watts of power per foot.
This 16.4 foot self-adhesive LED Light Strip spool comes with everything you need to connect to your 12-volt power source.
12v Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
12 volt strip lights require a power source which is sold separately. You can purchase a 12 volt power source here.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Length:||16.4 Feet Feet|
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 4.26 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 70 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.35 Amps
Amps Per 16.4ft Spool: 5.83 Amps
|Current:||45-54mA per meter|
|Bulbs||300 High Intensity SMD 5050 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||3mm Tall x 10mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor Use Only|
|Lumen Output:||30 Lumens per foot||Wavelength:||625-630 nm|
|Max Run Length:||20 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|