Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Yellow LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 5050 SMD LED Rope Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Installation
- 12V SMD 5050 LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Brilliant Brand SMD 5050 12V Yellow LED strip lights are a top choice for customers seeking a positive glow for their next lighting project. Our 12 volt strip lights utilize triple chip technology, providing the brightest LED strip lighting available in the industry. Easy to use and customize, our SMD 5050 12 volt strip lights are easy to install with self-adhesive tape on the backside of the lights. IP22 rate lights are only indoor compatible, so if you need lights that can be used outdoors, then try our IP65 rated 12 volt SMD 5050 strip lights.
If you have a project that requires a linear application, then look no further than 12 volt LED strip lights. 12 volt strip lights are great for accent lighting projects such as crown molding, under cabinets, lighting closets and mirrors, or perimeter lighting. Save money on your electric bill switching to LEDs. 12 volt strip lights are energy efficient, consuming only 4.1 watts of power per foot.
This 16.4 foot self-adhesive LED Light Strip spool comes with everything you need to connect to your 12 volt power source.
12v Accessories Included:
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
All 12 volt strip lights require their own power supply which are sold separately from each spool.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 4.26 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 70 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.35 Amps
Amps Per 16.4ft Spool: 5.83 Amps
|Current:||45-54mA per meter|
|Bulbs||300 High Intensity SMD 5050 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||3mm Tall x 10mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor Use Only|
|Lumen Output:||15 Lumens per foot||Wavelength:||590-595 nm|
|Max Run Length:||20 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|