Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
RGBW Color Changing LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- RGBW (color changing)
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 5050 SMD RGBW LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 5050 RGBW LED Strip Light Installation
- 12V SMD 5050 RGBW LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Can’t decide between our RGB Color Changing or Cool White LED 12 Volt Strip Lights? Look no further-this new product gives you the best of both worlds! This spool allows you to dim, fade, and flash your lights. With new SMD 5050 triple chip technology, you most definitely will be getting very bright lights in a small package. You can make your own colors or chose from preprogrammed colors with the option to always go back to a true cool white color. We have two great remote-control options to use with these lights to get the most control over your spools. Try our Mini Controller with 10 Key Wireless Remote or upgrade to our RGBW Remote Controller for even more control!
This 16.4 foot spool is rated for indoor use (IP22), is self-adhesive, and needs a 12 volt power supply to use. Our RGBW lights are extremely flexible and have cutting intervals every 2 inches allowing you to easily get the exact length you need. These strip lights work great for under cabinet applications, outlining a perimeter, backlighting a bookshelf, or any other project you can think of!
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||RGBW (Red, Green, Blue, White) Color Changing|
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 5.85 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 95.94 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.49 Amps
Amps Per 16.5ft Spool: 8.04 Amps
|Bulbs||300 High Intensity SMD 5050 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||2mm Tall x 12mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor Use Only|
|Lumen Output:||203 Lumens per foot|
|Max Run Length:||16.4 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|