Can’t decide between our RGB Color Changing or Cool White LED 12 Volt Strip Lights? Look no further-this new product gives you the best of both worlds! This spool allows you to dim, fade, and flash your lights. With new SMD 5050 triple chip technology, you most definitely will be getting very bright lights in a small package. You can make your own colors or chose from preprogrammed colors with the option to always go back to a true cool white color. We have two great remote-control options to use with these lights to get the most control over your spools. Try our Mini Controller with 10 Key Wireless Remote or upgrade to our RGBW Remote Controller for even more control!
This 16.4 foot spool is rated for indoor use (IP22), is self-adhesive, and needs a 12 volt power supply to use. Our RGBW lights are extremely flexible and have cutting intervals every 2 inches allowing you to easily get the exact length you need. These strip lights work great for under cabinet applications, outlining a perimeter, backlighting a bookshelf, or any other project you can think of!
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.