Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
RGB Color Changing LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Foot Bundle
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 3.50 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- RGB (color changing)
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 5050 SMD RGB LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Create dazzling effects with the new 12v Color Changing LED Strip Light Kit! Featuring 300 high intensity 'color changing' LED's, these RGB LED 5050 lights provide a glowing aura of light up to 3 feet from the source! With RGB strip light and the included controller it's easy to create any color (8,000 options) in the visible spectrum by individually adjusting the red, green, and blue levels or set it to one of many different fading/flashing patterns with the remote.
Try it for under cabinet or recessed lighting! Set it to white for every day, set the mood for holidays or parties with a solid color. Really want to liven up the mood? Create your own light show with one of the color changing patterns.
LED Strip Lighting is our most innovative lighting solution and is extremely versatile! 5050 LED Strip Lights can be cut every four inches and offer maximum light output making them ideal for custom jobs. It also features 3M double stick tape to securely install your lights.
Free Accessory Pack Included! This RGB Strip Light Bundle comes with everything you need to connect to your 12 volt or 120 volt power source.
Each Kit Includes:
- 1 x16.4' RGB LED Strip Light Spool
- 1 x Female Power Connector (pre-installed)
- 1 x 12 Volt 6 Amp Standard Power Supply
- 1 x RGB 12 Volt LED Strip Light Controller with Remote
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||RGB (Red, Green, Blue)Color Changing|
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 4.1 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 67.24 Watts
Amps Per Foot: .342 Amps
Amps Per 16.5ft Spool: 5.6 Amps
|Current:||45-54mA per meter|
|Bulbs||300 High Intensity SMD 5050 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||4mm Tall x 12mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor|
|Lumen Output:||Refer to image|
|Max Run Length:||20 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|