Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
RGB Color Changing LED Strip Light - 12 Volt - High Output (SMD 5050) - Indoor Use (IP22) - 16.4 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 2.00 LBS
- 16.4 Feet
- RGB (color changing)
- 12 Volts
- Cutting Intervals:
- 2 Inches
- Light Output:
- Indoor Use (IP22)
- Cut Sheet:
- 12V 5050 SMD RGB LED Strip Light Cut Sheet
- 12V SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Light Installation
- 12V SMD 5050 RGB LED Strip Light Accessories
Customers Also Viewed
Be dazzled with our new 12 volt RGB indoor LED tape lights! Utilizing red, green, and blue diodes and a controller, RGB strip lights can create essentially any color imaginable! Our SMD 5050 LED strip lights feature 300 high intensity LEDs to create the brightest strip lights on the market. RGB strip lights are great for nearly any project with their ability to adjust their color with a controller. IP22 rated strip lights can only be used indoors so if you want to use 12 volt strip lights outside, then purchase our IP65 rated RGB LED strip lights.
Brilliant Brand RGB strip lights can be used for all your lighting projects such as home theater lighting, accent lighting, or celebrating holidays. RGB strip lights are extremely versatile and ideal for custom projects as they can be cut every two inches. Strip lights are equipped with 3M double stick tape so installation is made easy for your project.
With over 8,000 color combinations that you can create, you are sure to find a color that will fit your project. Purchase a RGB controller so you can adjust colors and experience other cool effects such as flashing, fading, and dimming.
SMD 5050 RGB LED strip lights require a 12 volt power source and an LED RGB controller (sold separately). Additional accessories can be found on our 12 volt LED strip light accessories page.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|LED Color:||RGB (Red, Green, Blue)Color Changing|
|Input:||12 Volt DC|
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 4.1 Watts
Watts Per 16.4ft Spool: 67.24 Watts
Amps Per Foot: .342 Amps
Amps Per 16.5ft Spool: 5.6 Amps
|Current:||45-54mA per meter|
|Bulbs||300 High Intensity SMD 5050 LED's|
|Cutting Intervals:||2 Inches|
|Dimensions:||2mm Tall x 10mm Wide|
|Weather Resistance:||IP22 - Indoor Use Only|
|Lumen Output:||274 Lumens per foot|
|Max Run Length:||20 Feet|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|