Mechanical timers are a popular and reliable option that don't require backup batteries nor do they need to be reset in the event of a power outage. Our indoor 24 hour timer is perfect to turn lights on and off in your home as a security feature when you're not home, or it can activate other electrical items when needed. Mechanical timers are incredibly easy to set up and operate using a 24-hour dial and require you to set them manually via segments, pins or trippers.
- On/Timer switch, manually override timer to on or set to timer setting
- Daily 24 hour settings - can have multiple on/off during a 24 hour period
- 3 Prong grounded plug and receptacle
- 120V AC, 60Hz - 15A Resistance load - 1875W Tungsten load
- C/US ETL Listed - conforms to UL Standard 917, CSA Standard C22.2 No.177