Energy saving 120 Volt LED SMD 3528 Cool White Strip Lights (aka tape lights) are one of our top sellers because they are the perfect plug and play solution for so many applications. With a CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) between 6000K and 65000K they produce a clean white light with a slight blue hue that is great for task lighting, work areas, kitchens, offices, commercial space, retail, and more.
The compact form factor and flexibility of smd 3528 strip lights make them easy to customize, bend, wrap, and install. Cut them to size in intervals of approximately 19.5 inches.
Brilliant Brand cool white strip lights provide a clean, consistent look because the LED chips are spaced tightly together at about ½” intervals. They are also easy to install. Mount LED strip lights using one of our convenient options including clips, track, and adhesive tape.
Each spool of cool white LED strip lights are 148 feet long and include a power cord and end cap already attached. For longer runs you can connect multiple spools and power up to 330 feet of lights on a single run! For smaller projects or to take the hassle out of cutting and assembling multiple pieces, try our custom cut cool white SMD 3528 led strip lights and we’ll do the work for you.
For an even brighter solution please see our high output triple chip 120 Volt SMD-5050 LED strip light.
Each Cool White Strip Light Spool Includes:
- (1) 2 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.