Call (406) 586-5970 for a quote!
Arctic White SMD LED Neon Rope Light - 120 Volt - 148 Feet
- Brilliant Brand Lighting
- 38.00 LBS
- Item Length:
- 148 Feet
- Arctic White
- 120 Volts
- Bulb Spacing:
- 0.328 Inches
- Cutting Intervals:
- 19.5 Inches
- Light Output:
- 15 mm x 25 mm
- Cut Sheet:
- SMD LED Neon Rope Light Cut Sheet
- SMD LED Rope Neon Light Installation
Customers Also Viewed
Looking for a cross between our soft Warm White Neon and bright Cool White, then our limited edition Arctic White is the perfect in-between. Brilliant Brand SMD LED neon rope lights are very flexible unlike traditional glass neon, and they are also more energy-efficient, using 80% less power than traditional neon. You will save money and have the ability to create any design you want. You can expect our Arctic White LED neon rope lights to last a long time, with a lifetime rating of 50,000 hours! Light up dull spots in your home, draw attention to your business, or create your next fun project today with neon lights.
Arctic White LED neon rope lights come ready to go in 148 foot spools and can be cut in 19.5 inch intervals.
Each Spool Includes:
- (1) 6 Foot Power Cord (pre-installed)
- (1) Power Connector (pre-installed)
- (1) PVC Plastic End Cap (pre-installed)
- (1) Clearance item
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Lights are not supposed to be kept on 24 hours a day. Leaving them on 24/7 can cause them to overheat, shorten their lifespan, and is not covered under warranty. Please turn lights off for a couple of hours each day.
|Power Consumption:||Watts Per Foot: 2.11 Watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 312 Watts
Amps Per Foot: 0.0142 Amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.62 Amps
|Cutting Intervals:||19.5 Inches|
|Lumen Output:||191.69 Lumens per foot|
|Temperature Rating:||-20°F - 130°F|
|Diameter:||0.59 Inches x 0.98 Inches|
|Bulb Spacing:||0.328 Inches|
|Waterproof Rating:||IP44 or IP65 (with connections properly sealed)|
|Max Run Length:||148 Feet|