- Reviews (1)
Requires RGB Controller or 4-Wire Power Cord (sold separately).
Need a full spool? Shop our RGB neon LED rope light bulk spools.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Input:120 volt
- Lifetime:50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: Watts Per Foot: 1.46 watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 217 watts
Amps Per Foot: .012 amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 1.81 amps
- Cutting Intervals:52.2 inches
- Temperature Rating:-60°F - 220°F
- Rope Dimensions:0.55 inch x 1.02 inches
- Bulb Placement [?]:Directional
- Bulb Spacing:0.49 inch
- Max Run Length:164 feet
- UV Protected:Yes
LED Neon 120-Volt Rope Light 39 Inch Track$2.99
LED Neon 4-Wire 120-Volt RGB Rope Light Mini Controller$19.99
LED Neon 4-Wire 120-Volt RGB Rope Light Power Cord$11.99
LED Neon 4-Wire 120-Volt RGB Rope Light 6 Inch Extension$7.99
LED Neon 4-Wire 120-Volt RGB Rope Light Splice Connector$3.19
LED Neon 4-Wire 120-Volt RGB Rope Light Power Connectors (5-pack)$1.99
Premium Silicone Sealant$2.49
120 Volt RGB LED RF Weatherproof Universal Controller$59.99