- Reviews (1)
Includes 120 Volt RGB LED Rope Light Mini Inline Chasing Controller (pre-installed).
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our rope lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing rope lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Input:120 volt
- Lifetime:100,000 hours
- Power Consumption: Watts Per Foot: 4.3 watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 637 watts
Amps Per Foot: .036 amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 5.31 amps
- Cutting Intervals:39 inches
- Temperature Rating:-60°F - 220°F
- Bulb Placement [?]:Directional
- Bulb Spacing:1 inch
- Dimensions:3/8 inch x 3/4 inch
- Max Run Length:Mini Inline Controller: 165 feet
Weatherproof Deluxe Controller: 148 feet
- LEDs/Meter:36 LEDs/M
- UV Protected:Yes
39 Inch x 3/4 Inch Clear Mounting Track For RGB LED Rope Light$2.49
LED Mounting Clips For RGB LED Rope Light (50 pack)$7.99
120 Volt RGB LED Rope Light Mini Inline Chasing Controller$29.99
LED In-line Splice For RGB LED Rope Light$1.99
LED F-F Extension For RGB LED Rope Light$9.99
LED End Caps For RGB LED Rope Light (5-pack)$1.99
LED Y For RGB LED Rope Light$9.99
Premium Silicone Sealant$2.49
120 Volt RGB LED RF Weatherproof Universal Controller$59.99