- Reviews (0)
- (2) 31 inch Standard Power Cords (1 pre-installed)
- (2) Power Connectors (1 pre-installed)
- (2) End Caps (1 pre-installed)
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing strip lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Length:148 feet
- Input:120 volt
- Power Consumption: Watts Per Foot: 1.64 watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 243 watts
Amps Per Foot: .014 amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 2.03 amps
- Lifetime:50,000 hours
- Cutting Interval:19.5 inches
- Temperature Rating:-60°F - 220°F
- Rope Dimensions:0.375 inch x 0.625 inches
- Waterproof Rating: IP44 (What's this?)
- LEDs/Meter:36 LEDs per foot
- Bulb Placement:Directional
- UV Protected:Yes
SMD LED Neon Strip Light 120 Volt Power Connectors (5-pack)$1.99
SMD LED Neon Strip Light 120 Volt Power Cord$5.99
SMD LED Neon Strip Light 39 Inch Aluminum Track$2.99
SMD LED Neon Strip Light 39 Inch Plastic Track$1.89
SMD LED Neon Strip Light 8 Inch Aluminum Clips$0.69
SMD LED Neon Strip Light End Caps (5-pack)$1.99
SMD LED Neon Strip Light Female to Female Extension$5.99