- Reviews (0)
- (1) 2 foot Standard Power Cord with Power Connector (Includes inline rectifier)
- (1) End Cap
Visit our LED Strip Light Installation Guide page for instructions on installing your 120-volt SMD5050 LED strip lights.
- We strongly recommend the use of a surge protector with our strip lights.
- All connections must be sealed with a waterproof sealant or silicone and weatherproof heat tape kit when installing strip lights outdoors.
- To avoid damaging your lighting and the possible fire risk, completely unspool lights before connecting to power.
- Prior to cutting or modifying your lights, we recommend testing the light output and color for your project. Failure to test before altering a product may result in the inability to return or exchange your purchase.
- Length: 148 feet
- Input: 120 Volt
- Lifetime: 50,000 hours
- Power Consumption: Watts Per Foot: 3.7 watts
Watts Per 148ft Spool: 548 watts
Amps Per Foot: .0308 amps
Amps Per 148ft Spool: 4.6 amps
- Cutting Intervals: 19.5 inches
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Temperature Rating:-60°F - 220°F
- Dimmable: Yes
- Dimensions:0.44 inches X 0.31 inches
- Bulb Placement: Directional
- Bulb Spacing: 0.44 inches
- Max Run Length: 330 feet
- Lumen Output: 12-14 Lm per LED
- Waterproof Rating: IP44 (What's this?)
- LEDs/Meter:60 LEDs/M
- UV Protected:Yes
120 Volt LED Strip Light End Cap$0.18
120 Volt LED Strip Light Female to Female Connector$4.99
120 Volt LED Strip Light L Connector$3.99
120 Volt LED Strip Light Mounting Clips (25 Pack)$4.49
120 Volt LED Strip Light Mounting Track$1.89
120 Volt LED Strip Light Power Cord$5.99
120 Volt LED Strip Light Splice$1.99
120 Volt LED Strip Light T Connector$2.99
1500 Watt Dual Temperature Heat Gun$29.99
Weatherproofing Heat Tape Kit$2.49
Premium Silicone Sealant$2.49
Universal Multi-Function 120 Volt LED Rope and Strip Light Controller$59.99